Alibi 5MP HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 130' IR Varifocal Bullet Camera
Send HD video over standard RG59 coax cable
- 5.0 MP resolution HD video
- 2560 x 1944 resolution @ 20 fps
- 2.7 - 13.5 mm lens offers 95.7° to 29.1° field of view
- 4-1 Video Output (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- Convenient Up the Coax (UTC) Control
- OSD, 2D DNR & D-WDR
- IP67 Rated Housing
- -40°F ~140°F operating temperatures
To capture clear and vivid high-definition video, look no further than this Alibi 5.0 Megapixel HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 130′ IR bullet security camera. Thanks to its 5.0 MP High-Performance CMOS, with an active imaging pixel array of 2560 (H) x 1944 (V), it produces up to 5.0 MP HD-quality video.
With cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, this camera is able to reduce overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image, increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%, produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size, and captures images up to 130′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges. Together with the True Day/Night feature, this camera is an ideal solution for 24/7 surveillance.
A 2.7 - 13.5 mm wide angle lens provides an 95.7° to 29.1° FOV (Field of View) and enables the camera to cover a large area. Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from your web browser, digital video recorder interface such as the Alibi Central Management System or smart phone app.
Take advantage of HD-TVI’s zero latency HD video and long-distance transmission over twisted-pair and coax cable or similar. This means you can keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort.
The camera has a temperature rating of -40° to 140°F, and for protection from other outdoor elements such as dust and sand, the camera housing is IP67 weather-rated.
- (1) 5.0 MP HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS IR Outdoor Varifocal Bullet Camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and license plate identification.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR array – See clear, sharp images up in the dark. Full frame illumination technology on this camera delivers a wider illumination spread and offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
True Day/Night (ICR) – Enjoy around-the-clock surveillance. Our day/night cameras with true day/night (ICR) deliver a sharp image in low light and nighttime conditions. An IR cut filter blocks out infrared light to produce true-to-life color images during the daytime.
IP67 Weather Rated Enclosure – Ideal for outdoor applications. With a wide range in operating temperatures, it is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and protected from dust and rain.